- Thursday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 23Posted 20 hours ago
- Sunday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 19Posted 5 days ago
- Saturday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 18Posted 6 days ago
- Friday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 17Posted 7 days ago
- Thursday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 16Posted 8 days ago
- $119,916 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets – May 12Posted 12 days ago
- Saturday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 11Posted 13 days ago
- Friday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 10Posted 14 days ago
- Thursday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 9Posted 15 days ago
- Sunday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 5Posted 19 days ago
$488,667 Del Mar Pick 6 Carryover – Sept 3
- Updated: September 2, 2010
Thursday (9-2-10) Del Mar Recap
Four wire jobs (3 on Polytrack) and PVal was aboard for two of those.
Rafael Bejarano, Victor Espinoza, and Patrick Valenzuela each rode two winners on the afternoon.
On the ticket front I tabbed four Primary (Spanish Bunny, Light of a Star, Courtside, Gnarly Dude) and one Secondary (Price) winner. I needed feature race favorite Separate Forest to nail the pick six but she set the pace and weakened to 3rd.
Friday Free Play Links
Below are links to my Sept 3 free selections…enjoy!
5th race from Monmouth Park – Today’s Racing Digest
10th race from Monmouth Park – MySpace
El Cajon Stakes (Del Mar) – Horse Racing Nation
Sept 4 Grade 1 Woodward Handicap (video analysis) – Horse Racing Nation
Del Mar Pick 6 – Sept 3
Friday’s pick six from Del Mar includes a carryover of more than $488,000. The feature race is the $100,000 El Cajon Stakes (7th race) for 3-year-olds traveling a flat mile on Polytrack. Morning line favorite Goggles McCoy has never run this far and could get an early test from Just Magic after having everything his own way in the Real Good Deal Stakes. Sunny skies are expected with a high temperature of 81.
Degree of Difficulty: Moderate. On a scale of 1 to 10, the Friday pick six from Del Mar rates a 5.
Possible Singles: Serene Sophia (6th race)
Jarrod Horak’s Del Mar Pick 6 Tickets – Friday, September 3, 2010
Del Mar Race 3 (MSW, 3up, 6f) Primary (#8 Bridging, #9 Inverness Cape) – Secondary (#3 Black Coyote, #5 Mega Heat)
Del Mar Race 4 (Clm-10k, 4up, 6T) Primary (#3 Engine Sixty Nine, #6 Within Reason) – Secondary (#10 Waafi)
Del Mar Race 5 (OC-62.5/2x, f&m 3up, 8T) Primary (#1 Prytania, #7 Late Cuddle)
Del Mar Race 6 (OC-25/1x, CA-bred f&m 3up, 6.5f) Primary (#2 Serene Sophia) – Secondary (#1 Lazered, #6 Frequent Fame, #8 Cruzin Topless)
Del Mar Race 7 (El Cajon, 3yo, 8f) Primary (#5 Gallant Gent, #6 Distorted Economy) – Secondary (#2 Goggles McCoy)
Del Mar Race 8 (Mcl-62.5k, 2yo fil, 5.5f) Primary (#1 Intentional, #8 Dearly Concerned) – Secondary (#10 Canadian Pride)
Friday Pick 6 Tickets
Note that the Standard Ticket shows how much it would cost if you used all of the contenders on one ticket. The multiple Primary/Secondary ticket strategy saves money and allows you to put your strong handicapping opinions to the test.
Pick 6 Spread Ticket Calculator courtesy of Del Mar website (click tickets to enlarge)