- Thursday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 23Posted 18 hours ago
- Sunday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 19Posted 5 days ago
- Saturday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 18Posted 6 days ago
- Friday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 17Posted 7 days ago
- Thursday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 16Posted 8 days ago
- $119,916 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets – May 12Posted 12 days ago
- Saturday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 11Posted 13 days ago
- Friday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 10Posted 14 days ago
- Thursday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 9Posted 15 days ago
- Sunday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Tickets – May 5Posted 19 days ago
Del Mar Pick 6 – July 31
- Updated: July 30, 2010
Friday (7-30-10) Del Mar Recap
Polytrack surface yielded four more wire jobs (3 sprints). Lone turf sprint carded was taken in wire job fashion, and a patient runner nabbed the turf route.
Hat trick for Joe Talamo. Joel Rosario booted home a pair, and PVal found the winners’ circle and cost me the pick six…boo!
Temple City (7th race) looked like the lone speed on paper, and it played out that way in real life as he was never threatened in the Grade 3 Cougar II for Polytrack marathon runners. Unusual Suspect edged slight favorite Richard’s Kid for the place. The Graded hero was one of three winners on the day for trainer Carla Gaines.
Would you believe another conso? Friday marked the 3rd day in a row and the 5th time that I nailed 5 of out 6 through the first eight days of the Del Mar meet. I tabbed five Primary (Missilette, Dee Dee’s Legacy, Cee’s Pryme, Temple City, and No Stadium). Missed the brass ring by a 1/2 length as Warren’s Jitterbug was along to snatch the win away from my 7-1 top Ashee.
Saturday Free Play Links
Below are links to my July 31 free selections…enjoy!
Grade 1 Diana (video play) - Horse Racing Nation
Grade 2 Jim Dandy – Horse Racing Nation
Fleet Treat Stakes - Horse Racing Nation
Mongo Queen Stakes - Today’s Racing Digest
12th race from Monmouth Park – MySpace
I have added Sunday’s video analysis of the Grade 1 Haskell below…
Saturday’s pick six from Del Mar includes a pair of Stakes races. First up is the Fleet Treat (6th race) for 3-year-old fillies and Camille C is the tepid 3-1 choice in a wide open event. The feature race is the Grade 2 San Diego (8th race), and this is also a good betting race since favorite Richard’s Kid opted to run here yesterday.
Degree of Difficulty: Competitive. On a scale of 1 to 10, the Saturday pick six from Del Mar rates an 8.
Possible Singles: Sangaree (8th race)
Jarrod Horak’s Del Mar Pick 6 Tickets – Saturday, July 31, 2010
Del Mar Race 5 (OC-80/1x, 3yo fil, 8.5T) Primary (#2 Hasty, #7 Arte Viva) – Secondary (#3 Westwood Pride)
Del Mar Race 6 (Fleet Treat S., CA-bred 3yo fil, 7f) Primary (#3 Thisoneforyou, #4 Lazered, #8 La Nez) – Secondary (#6 Excellent News, #7 Camille C)
Del Mar Race 7 (MSW, CA-bred 2yo fil, 5.5f) Primary (#8 Cayanna, #11 Faisca) – Secondary (#1 Hollywood Affair, #4 Queen Marini, #10 Palais De L’Elysee, #12 Clubhouse Rules)
Del Mar Race 8 (Grade 2 San Diego Hcp, 3up, 8.5f) Primary (#5 Sangaree) - Secondary (#1 Enriched, #6 Red Eye Express, #10 Dakota Phone)
Del Mar Race 9 (Clm-12.5/2L, 3up, 6.5f) Primary (#1 Gold Stock, #12 Intothewild) - Secondary (#11 Areutrue)
Del Mar Race 10 (Mcl-25k, f&m 3up, 6.5f) Primary (#8 Seductionist, #9 Real Obvious) Secondary (#1 Nosegay, #7 Beach Bottom Bay, #11 Warren’s Rose)
Saturday Pick 6 Tickets
Pick 6 Spread Ticket Calculator courtesy of Del Mar website (click tickets to enlarge)